Endometriosis: What is the problem of a woman requesting a hysterectomy before marriage?

 

Hannah Lockart, a 23-year-old British woman, is grief from Spartan pain and suffering. She has attracted to doctors to eliminate her uterus due to her pain, but her request is not being putative due to her age and infertility.

 


Hyena says the pain is intolerable for her now. Henna agonizes from a disease called endometriosis, which causes severe pain, heavy menstrual bleeding and infertility.

 

Hyena has always required being a mother, but now her pain has amplified so much that she wants to select a way to get her uterus out of pain. "Just because I'm young, I have to go over a lot of pain. It's very painful."

He had to go to the hospital seven times in the last one year due to endometriosis. "I take morphine every day," he said. I take diverse pills to control the pain, but nothing works.

 

Hyena's disorder started in adolescence. Last year, her disorder worsened to the point that she had to use a wheelchair to get out of the house because she was incapable to walk on her own.

 


"It's extra painful than a wound," he said. Bleeding happens every month. The disease has injured various parts of my body.

 

Hyena's disorder is so bad that she has to option to the urethra for urination. After a surgery last year, she is now experiencing menopause.

 

"Endometriosis disturbs the body in adding to your uterus," says Hyena.

"My disease has touched my intestines," he added. My bladder is so pretentious that I can't even urinate on my own. '

 


Hyena is engaged, she and her future husband were fantasizing of having children in the future, but in the current past, Hyena's disorder has worsened so much that she had to ask the doctors to remove the uterus.

 

"I had surgery last year, after which my body started to process menopause," she said. I am going through it and I will have to go over it for the next one year. ”Hina said that she has to experience hormone replacement therapy every day.

What is endometriosis?

Endometriosis is a disease found in women in which the tissues confidential a woman's uterus, called the endometrium, becomes outside the uterus and sometimes feast to other parts of the body. It typically affects the body's reproductive organs, intestines and bladder.

 


This deterioration of endometrial tissue sources more pain in infected women during menstruation and can principal to infertility in many women with the disease.

 

According to specialists, there is no enduring cure for this disease and its reason has not been clarified so far.

In addition to the physical pain, Hina was also concerned that she would not be capable to have children of her own. But after improving a bit, he and his fiancé are now getting full information about the adoption process.

 

"I don't think I'll ever be capable to get rid of the pain of not being capable to have children myself," she said. It's very tough to accept that. "

 

"But I know that just having a baby doesn't make you a mother," she says. The love and passion with which you take a child to life marks you a mother. "I am moving onward with this sensation and hope that I will be capable to give this child a loving home," he said.

Hina's father Peter also decides that doctors are not execution surgery to remove his daughter's uterus because she is still young and has no children.

 

"It didn't matter if they were older and had children already," he says. Then the doctors would not vacillate to take radical measures.


 

Peter said that it is very sore for him to see his daughter in this pain and he asks the doctors to give his daughter based on her age and other reasons in its place of treating her problem Be based on.

 

"I see it as what I can do for my child as a mother if I'm in so much distress," she said. I can't lift my baby; I can't do all a mother should do. So I would like the doctor to do with me what I can do healthier so that I can be a good mother to any child in the years to come. "

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How our brains make us poor and how to avoid it

Get new information about black holes from seven billion year old signals

top 10 movies to be watch in May